Friday, March 4, 2011

"Let me introduce myself..."

The whole idea of a blog is one I have tossed around for quite a while now. As you can tell, I decided I might as well do it. Who knows if anyone will even read this (boring so far, huh?), but I'm going to give it a shot anyway. Hmm, where to start? I suppose I should just dive on in...


Let's go ahead and catch everyone up to speed.
I'm Candace.
I'm a Senior at Auburn University.
My major is Hotel and Restaurant Management.
"I believe in Auburn and LOVE it."

At Toomer's Corner celebrating our National Championship win!! My friends Jen, Kerry J, Mal and myself.

Simple enough, right?
But that is me.
Sure, there is more to tell.
I have a wonderful[dysfunctional] family.
My friends are incredible. Like incredible.
I genuinely believe that I am meant to do great things in my lifetime.
I am not a big fan of not knowing what's going to happen next. Which is comical because you never know what life is going to throw at you.
Sometimes I let the fear of failure hold me back.
I have learned some of life's greatest lessons on a basketball court.
I love passionate people.
I like to think I'm funny.
I acknowledge that I am a work in progress.
I guess that is enough for now...you will get to know me more and more through my postings!!

Wrapping things up, my reason for joining the blogging nation is to maybe share a little bit about me, my stories, my thoughts and my experiences with those that stumble across my blog.

Catch you later,
Candace


   


No comments:

Post a Comment